The City of
* $47 million private sector development
* 11-story, 250 room hotel tower
* 4,000 square foot junior ballroom
* Two 1,000 square foot meeting rooms
* 4,200 square foot signature restaurant and bar for hotel patrons and residents
* 1,200 square foot specialty coffee shop
* Outdoor pool, year-round spa and fitness center
* Developer supports the overall Harrison Square development and acknowledges the hotel,
The City of
Acquest and White Lodging have hotels in Indianapolis, Chicago, Houston, Louisville, Ky., Austin, Texas, and Trenton, N.J. to name a few. Indiana-based White Lodging and Acquest each bring several years of professional, industry-specific experience to the project.
“We are encouraged to be moving forward as we work to create new catalyst opportunities in downtown
The hotel would be a priority element in the multifaceted Harrison Squaredevelopment. Project plans include residential condominiums, street level retail, a new minor league baseball stadium, and a parking garage in the initial $125 million phase.
Taxes generated from the hotel would assist the City in financing the public portion of the Harrison Squaredevelopment. Harrison Square's first stage calls for a nearly 50/50 split between private and public financing.