10-17-22 La temporada para la recolección de hojas inicia el 31 de octubre (Spanish Translation)
10-17-22 အ ောက်တ ိုဘောလ၃၁ရက်အ ေ့တွင် သစ်ရွက်မ ောျား စတင်သ မ်ျားဆည်ျားပါမည် (Burmese Translation)
The Street Department crews are picking up leaves in the CENTRAL areas of the City.
On Monday, November 28th:
Crew One: Indian Village, Vesey, Brookmill Terrace, Westfield, Interurban Acres, Westmoor Park and Country Club Gardens.
Crew Two: Westwood Valley, Hamilton Tower Heights, Butler Ct., Wells St. and State Blvd.
Crew Three: Emerald Lake, Covington Knolls, Oakbourgh, Shores of Oakbourgh, Covington Chase, Inverness Lakes and The Fountains.
Crew Four: Georgetown Place, Lake Forest, Lake Forest Extended, Lake Ave., and Goeglein Rd.
Crew Five: Williams-Woodland Park, Hoagland-Masterson, Fairfield, Williams Park and La-Rez.
Crew Six: Northside, Forest Park, Crescent Ave. and Vance Ave.
To help make leaf pick-up most effective for your neighborhood, please keep the following in mind:
- Rake leaves to the park strip by 7am on the first day of the week when crews will be in your area.
- Don't put leaves in your trash or recycling cart. This is against State of Indiana law.
- Don't burn leaves. It's a violation of City Code and can result in a fine.
- Don't place leaves in the street.
- Don't place leaves in storm drains.
WANT TO SCHEDULE YOUR PICK-UP? YOU CAN!
Just place your leaves in brown paper biodegradable leaf bags, set them at the curb and call 311 to schedule a pick-up.
- The leaf bags will be collected within two business days of your call to 311.
- Weather conditions or the volume of leaves in a particular area may cause the planned schedule to change.
- This list of pick-up locations will be updated daily by 3:00 p.m.
- Call the Leaf Hotline 427-2302 for a daily update or if you have questions contact the Citizens Services Center at 311.
For a larger version of this map please click here.
2022 OVERALL SCHEDULE
|OCT 31 - NOV 4||NOV. 7 - 11||NOV 14 - 18|
|NOV 28 - DEC 2||DEC 5 - 9||DEC 12 - 16|